Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 2, 2013

Steamed Sticky Rice in 3 Colors Recipe (Xôi Ba Màu)

Steamed Sticky Rice in 3 Colors (Xôi Ba Màu) is the combinations between purple from Cẩm leaves, green from pandan leaves and yellow from mung bean. Here is the great dish to serve visitors in the first day of Tet Holiday. It can make your new year with many lucks and happinesses. This dish comes from many spectacular Vietnamese Dish Recipes. My granddad always told me that I am really a gourmet in steamed sticky rice and I cannot deny that. It is true. When I stayed at my granddad’s house, I used to buy it for myself and him in breakfast meal. He looked happy when eating with me.
 
steamed-sticky-rice-in-3-color-recipe-xoi-ba-mau
 
So, are you ready to make one of stunning Vietnamese Dish Recipes now? In my opinion, when you make this dish, somehome all members in your family can feel how much you love them. I bet you will not regret about this decision. If you do want, please follow our instructions below carefully.

Ingredients:

*** Steamed Sticky Rice in purple part: 1 bunch Cẩm leaves (50gr). 1,5 bowls sticky rice, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.

*** Steamed Sticky Rice in green part: 1 bunch pandan leaves (50gr), 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.

*** Steamed Sticky Rice in yellow part: ¼ bowl mung bean (no cover), 3 tablespoon s sugar, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.

Circle mould.
Roasted sesame and peanut
Extra sugar for using with steamed sticky rice.

Process:

Step 1: Clean Cẩm leaves (only use leaves). Put them into pot, add ½ tablespoon water, cook until leaves makes water turns purple color. Filter this mixture, use purple water and throw away leaves.

 
steamed-sticky-rice-in-3-color-recipe-xoi-ba-mau
 
Step 2: Clean carefully sticky rice. Soak ½ sticky rice into purple water (in step 1) added a little salt and wait 1 night.
 
steamed-sticky-rice-in-3-color-recipe-xoi-ba-mau
Steamed Sticky Rice in 3 Colors Recipe (Xôi Ba Màu) view more info at Vietnamesefood.com.vn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét